> My Valentine

NangHa
post Feb 21 2016, 06:50 PM
Post #1

Dzịt Đầu Đàn

Group: Active Members
Member No.: 3,780

My love,

It has been 5 weeks, 35 days, 2100 hours, 126000 minutes, 1576000 seconds we have each other in our heartbeats. people saw the glow in us, but my typical mother does not see your existence.

It is already the 21 century, but she judges the color of your skin. She hasn't give a second to say hi or goodbye even though u tried to be accepted. I never feel so shameful of my mother in my life for judging a being that has no choice where he came from or the color gods created.

She thinks that I am too good for u when she has no idea who u are. Just because u are Black will give me ovaries cancer, and black babies.

She thinks I should hook up with a gambler, a player, a smoker, or a drinker would be better than u as long as they are Vietnamese. Or just remain single because she is very shameful with me and my decisions.

That is her love for me and in return a child has to obey her parents show "Hieu Thao". How funny for the lecture of Hieu Thao to a 36 year old woman.

I never know how uneducated my mother is until now.

When I was young, I tried to persue typical Asian major, biochem, but I gave up for losing the basic; therefore, I changed my major and I told my mother that I would become a teacher. She cried and said " Nghe giao dut chao ma an". Teacher is a poor job and She would not accept me as her child if I do so.

Time flies and my career is still dictating by that unbroken curse.

Now comes to love, she wants to dictate my life. She sang the same old broken melody. "If you choose that black man, I will rejected you as my child"

This fortune teller told me, the past life, I was a butcher, killing many lives, separating other beings' love so my love life really really really really ***.

I have a happy life surrounded by awesome friends at the temple. She was jealous and complains. To make her happy, I discontinued go to temple because she thinks I should practice it at home.

Then she moved out of my life, but came back once a while and sympathizing with my single life. She said at least find a man to have baby, so my life wouldn't be too lonely when she passed away. I chose my man once, and she disgusted with my decision because an educated person like me shouldn't be with a poor nonlegal immigrant.

I broke up with him not because of her, but because I was being betrayed repeatedly.
I barely enjoying my honey moon with my Valentine, the fine man with a young heart, but she.. she slaughter through my heart with the same arrow.

She was the love of my life with the utmost respect, but I withdraw myself and hide in the shell.

All I wish for was peace and happiness, and the man brought that hope into my life was strongly rejected by my mother. She does not know how broken my soul was until I found that little hope, but she just destroyed my beautiful dream, my sparkly diamonds in the sky from his eyes, his beautiful smiles... She calls ugly big fat lips

I told her many thousand times that she gave me a life, but she cannot live my life. Whatever she drinks does not make me feel less thirsty. whatever she eats does not make me feel less hungry, so just back off and let me live my life.

Genetically speaking, we are not good listener, so why wasting our breath of life. I believe in my Valentine, so hold me tight while we still have each other's hands and that big fat lips :love:
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

duam
post Feb 22 2016, 07:05 AM
Post #2

Dzịt Tí Hon

Member No.: 2,096

So sad to hear your story about your mom and so happy to know that you found your Valentine, sis Nang Ha.
I was once really hate myself for being Vietnamese and being raised in a typical Vietnamese family. But we can't change that so we have to change the way we live our life, sis. You said you're 36 so I do believe you're old enough to make your decision. If you think you make the right choice, go for it. If your mom truly loves you, she will understand eventually.

BE HAPPY AND LOVE YOURSELF!
+Quote Post

NangHa
post Feb 24 2016, 12:31 PM
Post #3

Dzịt Đầu Đàn

Member No.: 3,780

Thanks Du Am,

Nang rat buon vi that Vong voi nguoi ma Nang thuong yeu kinh ne nhat trong doi lai vo tinh mo mieng noi len nhung loi can phai nen Sam hoi.

Nang dau phai vat Vo tri ma can co Chu nhan de xin xo. Chap nhan Thi co them Nguoi nha, con o chap nhan Thi tu minh Lo lieu vay thoi. Trai dat Chang bao Gio Nhung quay vi 1 chut tro ngai nho nho :dance:
+Quote Post
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

·
| Forum| Blogs| Gallery | Help | Search | Members | Calendar | Time is now: 17th November 2017 - 07:01 PM

Skin edited by ACNK © 2005 VietLove